Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i had to make people ignore the chef because chef 0 with a “recluse” claim just solves the game

1 Like

Invited the wrong mastermind demon into my head.

1 Like

i don’t even think i had any particular control over this. i was too busy advocating that they in fact had to be the demon for the “kept getting 0s” slipup. they just did that

1 Like

I am a very deft story teller, so I can project my town self most of the time as a wolf so I can focus more on background noise. People will very often say things like “town achro wouldn’t say this” when I am town so it’s very funny tbh.

I will say about 90% of the time things people sus me for as both alignments are more related to my style rather than anything actually alignment determining. A lot of wolves will claim this but idk I feel like my track record should say maybe I know what I am doing lol

3 Likes

Hazard, May and Litten all know my real name.
Nobody else here does.

2 Likes

although ‘you aren’t a corpse’ is a fair argument on fol

;.;

3 Likes

worsie - clumsy awkward side character; ally of MC; really wants to be an antagonist but she’s too goodie to be ebil

2 Likes

its not magnus?!!?!?

why magnus as username?

he executed her in geyde’s game

2 Likes

I was reading the debate in the knight game about killing achro day 2 if he is alive and it reminded me of gamefaqs. When we are discussing me being alive as a scum tell its time for me to host more lmao

1 Like

players who this is actually true to honestly used to my favorite to try to read anyway because eventually id see the cracks that actually exist between alignments

there were a few players who i think i succeeded with but most of the time i just looked like the silly cat who was in their own world reading [insert player here] all game completely differently to consensus

3 Likes

yeah no it can be really fun trying to read very good players, although the game is given up a little if the player list isnt balanced

but like I went to org as wolf and just carved up a town with vul and boq lol. I love being a wolf in truly stacked lists cause its like “oh ok, guess I can take off the training weights” lol

1 Like

I appreciate the inflected ending sound (-es or -us) in conjunction with the hard beginning, giving the name a shape of its own that flows evenly while still striking the ear; and perhaps more pressingly, the latin translation gives it a fun secondary meaning, rather than just being a name that has no reason to be.

4 Likes

And I’m May cause my birth day is in May :)

2 Likes

This yogurt tastes different.

1 Like

It’s sweeter and there’s more peach.

1 Like

after you put it back down are you putting it on your laptop?

I am achromatic because someone suggested this was a cool word back in 2007 when my main account sir chris was banned on gamefaqs

4 Likes

There’s a Flight Rising user called AchromaticPossum who helps out around my flight sometimes and I always do a double take when I see the username

…in fact, they just pinged me