Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Despite you having one of the least greyscale personalities imaginable, it is a finely distinctive word. Just claim it’s a Mafia joke about being unpolarised and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Quite true. I can actually come off very reserved though in the right settings. Mostly when people make me uncomfortable though or I have disdain for who I am talking to.

sorta unrelated, but one thing i never got to really experience in mafia was dying early enough as mafia to be properly spew read

i guess theres the game i died N1 to a SK and iirc the spew from me that game wasn’t great for my team because… it was my second wolf game ever and i was generally not expecting to be the first wolf to die – actually maybe it was mostly ignored because my iso was pretty much me just shitposting but i wanna say there were a few players who were correctly read as spewed villa from me lol this did not stop a PR from fakeclaiming a different PR to try to execute one before replacing out and almost getting misexecuted as said PR

but in p much all of my wolf games since this i have endgamed or been the last wolf to die

1 Like

so same as usual

1 Like

i don’t know why i’m arctic but i’ve always been arctic

2 Likes

well yes but in that particular game i had most of the game townreading me because i was just claiming mafia and openwolfing

because in my first wolf game i was actually super nervous and uncomfortable so i was like “ok i will be extremely comfortable”

I was reading some news article or whatever and saw a note of an event that had happened in May. Went “oh haha that’s me :) my month” and then I was like hm that qualifies as a sense of identification with this word that can be my name

4 Likes

lmao, so I had to get used to this back on gamefaqs because eventually they created rule 1 (if chris is alive day 2, try to kill him) so I have turned it into a bit of a performance art.

It was weird how many of my wolf wins here are me end gaming, because usually I set the table and relax as both the topic and spec get my partners very wrong. It is my greatest joy as a wolf to see people quote me and say this or that and it is almost always completely wrong.

tbh I keep having this cycle where after a couple of years i kind of burn through a site in terms of playability

I need more nerfs the thyroid illness isnt enough.

i can share some mental illnesses, it worked wonders on me

2 Likes

thats ok, I have enough of those lol.

mentally I am good for the first time in my adult life, I’ll keep it to physical nerfs

2 Likes

I do?

1 Like

I’m so bad with names

1 Like

do u remember ur own name?

1 Like

I don’t even know if you read the posts in that whisper

2 Likes

Lit-

2 Likes

I was so tempted to post the piggy bank with my name on it

also I just realized litten is going to be on jury this year for champs

oh god

I feel like the fact that I want to be good at mafia is the biggest reason I’m bad at mafia

I have a plan to be as biased as possible agaijst the people I know

1 Like

just a reminder I offer mafia lessons for 99.99 an hour may tbh