Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

smart

1 Like

You were gonna do that to me in Survivor but then you didn’t. Weak-willed

If people still want you in after me shit talking you in jury chat then you really did deserve it

Yeah and I offer mahjong lessons for $99.99 an hour

What

if I dont get voted in by players I dont want in via jury tbh

1 Like

fair enough

my physical debuffs are all good at making me immobile

so i dont think sharing those would nerf you much in mafia :joy_cat:

I invited you to the Survivor server for you to be biased in my favour and then you were like “I’m not gonna be biased in May’s favour I’m gonna vote with who deserves it” and then you voted with me. But fraZ0R didn’t. And I was so miffed at fraZ0R

brain fog sucks for mafia tbh

I am already pretty immobile so yeah no stat change there

People got so pissy when people joined it was hilarous

1 Like

if hes anything like me (i think he is) he’ll probably do nothing until the last month and then cut corners

gl litten

1 Like

My physical debuffs are AWESOME at nerfing me in mafia. Stress makes me black out and throw up and die it’s like perfectly tailored to make it difficult if you don’t have the perfect serene peaceful nature

I have several plans

1. Is to rng a player and claim since they are the luckiest player they deserve to advance since they will win champs by pure luck
4 Likes

oh i guess i count brain fog and bad memory retention as mental debuffs

1. is to rng a mafia team and then vote as though they were the scumteam
4 Likes

my only debuff is being insane

2 Likes

i wonder if theres any foler who could beat me in a phyisical fight. im gonna say no. i am the top of the pyramid

3 Likes

this would be a very high effort bit (you would have to read the entire game and gauge the accuracy of reads on your hypo scumteam) but it would be very very funny

1 Like

I would bite you and win by playing dirty

3 Likes

i’d kick u in the balls

1 Like