Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

2nd is when they require X credits at the university

Oh well im not counting the bs where your financial aid reduces the more years you are at the uni

this cucks you if you transfered credits

Chaaat how do I write an email that’s like “I missed the email you sent me on Friday, and I also slept through the exam today”

4 Likes

I mean you kinda gotta say you were really sick

Subject: Apology for Missing Email and Exam Absence

Dear [Recipient’s Name],

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for missing the email you sent me on Friday and for my absence from today’s exam.

Unfortunately, due to [provide brief explanation if comfortable, such as oversleeping or any other reason], I did not receive the email in a timely manner, resulting in my absence from the exam. I understand the importance of attending exams and fulfilling my responsibilities, and I deeply regret any inconvenience or disruption my absence may have caused.

I take full responsibility for my actions and understand the impact they may have. Moving forward, I assure you that I am committed to ensuring this does not happen again and will take necessary steps to prevent similar situations in the future.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

1 Like

Or you left the state or something due to private family reasons

may could get away with that

2 Likes

This screams chat gpt lmao

1 Like

Dunno what you are talking about I wrote that in 19 seconds exactly

2 Likes

I mean whats the professor gonna do, call you a lier?

1 Like

You could make fun of them for their incorrect spelling if they do

1 Like

Least obvious chatgpt post

3 Likes

I mean again I have a disability accommodation form that he took TWO WEEKS to respond to

3 Likes

I didn’t expect to see this.

That says I will miss classes cause I’m sickboy.

3 Likes

Does it actually say that?

1 Like

idk how those waivers worked

1 Like

It doesn’t officially say “with missing exams” just attendance policies so I might be fucked

4 Likes

Anything about makeup’s