4 Likes

How mischievous~

Donā€™t hurt yourself

(Unless I tell you to :smiling_imp: )

real

1 Like

Huh? How come?

1 Like

Especially if like you tend to be the type to forget about hunger & shit. Everybody needs food in roughly similar amounts. If you donā€™t feel hungry often compared to others, it probably does not mean you do not need to eat as often. It probably means either your hunger signals are more subtle (often due to medication or similar) or you are good at ignoring them.

But they do still exist. And you should learn them! Itā€™s important! Before I get, like, normalguy hunger pains I get bored more easily. I tend to want to chew on random things. My hands get slightly weaker. It is going to be different for everybody. But if you pay some attention to, like, how you feel before and after eating and try to identify little differences. Looking up hunger symptoms and trying to spot their subtler forms can also help. You will make progress and at the very least it will be easier to keep up with yourself and get work done. ā€œIā€™m completing tasks more slowlyā€ is also a sign of hunger for me. More awareness is good

4 Likes

I hunger

2 Likes

For battle

1 Like

May reminding me i should probably eat food today
Thanks May

4 Likes

yea my favorite song is-

oh wait

5 Likes

donā€™t trip on acid
your legs could dissolve

6 Likes

Also somrtning important to remember is our bodies are really good at adapting to environments, itā€™s why we got to here, but like

if you donā€™t eat a lot, your body will stop making you feel hungry even when you should be hungry, you will have a harder time eating because u taught ur body that thereā€™s not much food so might as well save the effort

5 Likes

Oh and a big one for me: helps you catch being sick earlier and therefore be disabled less by it, since you can start, like, making sure to keep up with drinking water and getting more rest before it even starts. And prevent injuries, since you can be more careful around straining something thatā€™s already showing early signs of hurting.

Training yourself to ignore pain is something often treated as an admirable trait. It might let you get more done in the short run. But itā€™s gonna get you hurt in the long term. Nobody is that far from disability or chronic illness, and consistently ignoring bodily signals significantly increases the danger there!! I would know!!

3 Likes

I wanted to save time, so I trained myself

1 Like

and now I can just eat 1 normal sized meal and be good all day

1 Like

helps lose weight to

1 Like

we are both doing a lot of damage to our bodies

4 Likes

See I cannot say I recommend that

3 Likes