Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

There’s a few collab characters who are like “okay this is something” but that’s because MAHJONG SOUL DIDN’T DESIGN THEM

3 Likes

They don’t know what women are

2 Likes

But at lesat they wear COOL OUTFITS SOMETIMES

2 Likes

they say to not assume maliciousness as to what could be Interpreted as incompetence but what if I wanted to assume maliciousness

2 Likes

also sometimes the host just extends the game even though the mafia are all already dead to put the town through a psychological test

4 Likes

They mocked us for being unable to get the Fruit Vendor to public claim depsite the fact that I was arguing it was optimal. This has all kinds of fucking implications. There is zero precedent for doing this kind of thing in our server

3 Likes

real

1 Like

whenever somebody says twunk i can now only see it as an abbreviation of twice shrunk

6 Likes

(this particular host had done it before and it still worked)

2 Likes

may loudly claiming to be homosexual does nothing to change my mental model of who they are attracted to given their pronouns are just “whats funniest” and their SO is just a story

7 Likes

See I still find him boring but see aforementioned homosexuality

1 Like

it also had the benefit of the botc gambler role suiciding on who they thought had to be the last mafia and camouflaging the otherwise lack of kills

1 Like

Homosexual. What sex? Whatever’s funniest

6 Likes

don’t ask why the botc gambler inspired role was still alive at this point

2 Likes

marshal died for this

3 Likes

what about baker?

4 Likes

When I was like a kid I was like “ohhh am I bisexual or a lesbian this is crucial information for me to find out I need to think about it forever and I will never come to a conclusion” and then one day I was like it doesn’t fucking matter. And as soon as I stopped caring I immediately was like “yeah I’m a lesbian”

5 Likes

Baker sending that doesn’t change my mental model of them

1 Like

nice

1 Like

see this person understands that sexuality is just a label

1 Like