Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

csv stands for comma seperated values
it’s a text file with a different extension

1 Like

I thought techunis are meant to give you practice and are also constantly changing. Who is even designing these classes, incompetent politicians?

2 Likes

Professors who have never had a job in the industry or who only worked like 20 years ago

1 Like

Like some classes are REALLY outdated, even when the professor is teaching it (and even more once you finish uni)

1 Like

csvs can be opened in pretty much any spreadsheets app

however what I used them for is :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Defeats the purpose if you don’t hire teachers that know how to program. Is this for real?

3 Likes

also so true!

we had to learn history of tech related stuff. like the history of fonts, printers. history of some tech companies and their contributions like microsoft, or previous iterations of software. and then asked questions about them at the exam. history!!!

4 Likes

The reasons the teachers get hired is for research, teaching is a secondary thing that most of them hate doing

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure how this works, but I happen to know of a certain MMORPG that I am reverse engineering. And pretty much the NPCs, Dialogues, Values are placed in a format accessible to google spreadsheet.

Is this any relevant? Is this like csv? Big chance I don’t know what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Isn’t this like hiring a teacher to teach to medical students about heart medicine, but the teacher isn’t even a medic in the first place?

2 Likes

if you can open it in spreadsheets there’s a high chance it’s a csv yeah
or for some cursed reason it might be a specific spreadsheet format but idk why they would do that

3 Likes

There is a difference for med school, but yea basically

1 Like

Biggest offense is business majors, since teachers are literally never successful businessmen.

3 Likes

that’s so true and so funny

2 Likes

Okay people let’s talk about stock speculation

You lose all your money listening to me

3 Likes

Threatening to kill yourself over schoolwork is commonplace enough here that people have invented a new, even worse threat: expressing intent to become a business major. I’ve mentioned this before.

7 Likes

Usually I tell them not to stoop so low and to go back to killing themselves

3 Likes

The values are separated by comma, so I think pretty much I know what you’re talking about

2 Likes

Poor Marissa. She’s had enough Ls. We are ruthless.

5 Likes

She’s gonna fail calc now that she’s banned from fortress or lies

6 Likes