Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

me

3 Likes

i don’t know what i’m gonna do when i graduate i have nothing attractive to employers

i tried applying for industrial placements to do before my final year at uni but i got rejected and i ahve no work experience

i’m finished

3 Likes

whats ur major

general engineering (but pretty much electronics)

2 Likes

you imply that engineering isnt attractive to employers

yeah but everyone does engineering nowadawys

2 Likes

idk man its still a pretty good market

engineering pog

2 Likes

you do?

1 Like

I got accepted into colleg for engineering last month :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I thought I wasn’t into clocktower anymore but this new monthly group near me reignited the passion. So I was contemplating clocktower con, but unfortunately there’s just no way for me to justify the expense given that none of my friends are into it. Also my boss would probably reject the time off request since I just took a 10-day vacation in December

I tried inviting two of my colleagues to my next clocktower meetup next Sunday. Hoping at least one of them shows up

1 Like

have you done any internships or anything

1 Like

based

1 Like

I am majorly burnt out of playing clocktower but not STing

no thats what i was applying to do this year but i only applied to like 2 and i rushed the applications so they weren’t very good and i didn’t get accepted :sob:

2 Likes

aw rip

1 Like

im supposed to be doing a summer school thing so that I can do my biology credits
but i tried last year and they were like “you have been accepted (into the business class)”

Side note: work experience in general is invaluable before starting grad school. Doesn’t have to be related to your field

1 Like

i got a scholarship that came with an internship so i am pretty set

2 Likes

are you doing general too or something specified?

1 Like