Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

if joe biden was in my pool i would pick live i would never die for joe biden

2 Likes

i was wondering if it was a coincidence she chose donald and joe as names

1 Like

cc @katze

Summary

It had started out as a joke. A joke, that was all it had been, and though he couldn’t pretend he didn’t see where they were coming from, he also couldn’t pretend he thought they were being entirely reasonable.

One month, and then he’d be back. He could use the extra time to catch up on schoolwork. (He wasn’t going to.) Or to properly socialize with his housemates. (He wasn’t going to do that, either.)

It had only been a joke.

He bit his lip. He probably wouldn’t get caught.

He navigated to FoL and clicked the “sign up” button.

6 Likes

:wowee:

arctic ban evasion arc

1 Like
Summary

FoL mod chat, excerpted:

(Arete)
for fuck’s sake how hard is it to not angleshoot

(katze)
so i went to sleep and when i woke up five people were banned

(Arete)
yeah no shit katze
I just. I am so done. Literally what part of “do not take screenshots of the PM where you chose whether to live or die and post them in the game thread, even though you are literally dead” was hard to understand??? guys??

(katze)
:joy_cat:
wait
i thought you were exaggerating

(Arete)
lol. lmao, even.
I swear to god even ToL players weren’t this bad

5 Likes

for clarity this is a work of fiction and did not include any intentional quotes from mod chat

2 Likes

If you say so.

4 Likes

fanfic of the average S&V Day 1 among experienced players where half or more of the game is juggling

2 Likes
joy cat

“I am the juggler, and I juggle myself as the juggler,” said Artie.

The Storyteller cleared their throat. “Artie is–”

“I juggle Artie as the Clockmaker, Matt as the Witch, and myself as the Juggler,” said Phil.

“Artie is–” the Storyteller interjected.

“I juggle Artie as the No Dashii, Phil as the No Dashii, Nova as the No Dashii, Fannie as the No Dashii, and myself as the No Dashii,” said Barbara.

“I juggle my–” started Nova.

The Storyteller set down the Hell’s Librarian token in the center of the mat. “ARTIE IS EXECUTED AND DIES. EVERYONE GO TO SLEEP.”

1 Like

you know me too well

6 Likes

is artie inspired by someone

1 Like

maybe a little, but authorial intent is that he’s the artist who’s mad as (literally anything except Juggler) and for whatever reason is juggling anyway

1 Like

you can tell from his name

1 Like

lmaooo

tbf you told us that if everyone was juggling you’d let the real juggler mad as something else get away with providing “juggler cover”

1 Like

one of these days i will get to organize irl clocktower again

with people i dont hate

arete’s fan fiction roots are showing, fun reads ^-^

2 Likes

well like it would depend on specific circumstances/which they were trying to look more like

Artie is being very explicit about being Juggler (he even Juggled himself as Juggler)

1 Like