anyone else have requests

2 Likes

an average day in the life of the recluse

1 Like

can you write something about me please, free topic :blush:

we are suddenly adding 20 more fics to the botc fic section

1 Like

the marionette one went hard i think ao3 would appreciate that

write a fanfiction about you “/in” into Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones

3 Likes

crazy how neither of the people that liked that are in the Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones

3 Likes

i get really bad decision paralysis

1 Like

i pick for you if you don’t pick a room so L

1 Like

“Last night, I found traces of poison at Reko and Belladonna’s houses,” said one.

“Oh,” said Reko. “That’s probably mine. I needed it to kill rats.”

“I was looking through my crystal ball,” said another, “when I saw pentagrams surrounding Reko and Tannin.”

Reko shrugged. “Yeah, I was into alt rock as a teenager.”

“I live nearby, and I felt a great evil emanating from Reko and Andrew,” said yet another.

“Oh, that’s probably the decorative skulls,” said Reko.

“I suppose this has all been a misunderstanding,” declared the mayor.

Tannin smiled. He, Belladona, and Andrew had much to do.

2 Likes
Summary

“Why do you even play on FoL?” asked someone. “You know, they’re just a bunch of stupid teenagers. They aren’t even good at mafia.”

Tutuu bit her lip. Yes, some of them were teenagers, and sometimes they did silly things. But everyone made mistakes sometimes. Besides, they weren’t that bad.

“They’re my friends,” she said. “I like playing on FoL.”

She tabbed out of Discord and opened up FoL. She was excited to see how BotF 50 had progressed in her absence. When she’d left, someone had just blatantly fakeclaimed damsel.

D1: GAME OVER: EVIL WINS, said the thread title.

6 Likes

made me laugh hehehe :blush:

thank you aret ^-^

good aret gooodd goooddd

2 Likes
Summary

“Wow!” thought Arete. “I sure do love Minority Rule games! I’m so good at strategically working with other players to decide which rooms to pick. I’m so excited to go type /in in Brakuren’s game, now that someone is finally hosting Minority Rule! This sure is fun and engaging gameplay.”

They thought back to one of their previous minority rule games. They had cleverly decided to randomize their choice each round, and announced which choice they were picking. In the second round, their choice had come up “Death.”

Sure, they had died. But the point was, it was mildly amusing.

5 Likes

I have great news:

There is no death room in this minority rule

1 Like

well what’s even the point then

2 Likes

I just renamed the room “Death” to “Monster”

2 Likes

if it weren’t such a hassle to get an ao3 account (and if i were a good writer) i’d be tempted to write a fic of the new intern/recruit for the evil team slowly acclimating to the shenanigans they have to deal with

1 Like

it’s not that hard, you just fill out a form and then wait like two weeks

1 Like

yeah i have autism i will not care about this two weeks later

1 Like

i am also busy

1 Like