Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

be seamstress
think it’s a vortox game
correctly realize the “same” check is false
actually be seated next to the no dashii
push out the good player in the “same” check

4 Likes

do all of this while arguing that neither vortox nor no dashii is in play actually, but i might as well appease the vortox fanclub

1 Like

ah, sects and violets, my beloved

1 Like

I also did manage to take into account the fact that this was the Undertaker “uhhh” player but I used that to go “oh well they wouldn’t claim completely incorrect Flowergirl info unprompted if they aren’t good at lying on the spot” but it wasn’t even that on the spot, they softed Flowergirl D1

they should rename Undertaker to “Undertale” like if you disagree

2 Likes

tbf the good player had an oracle 0. which was contradictory with vortox world (since i knew cere was still alive). it just. wasn’t vortox world

2 Likes

also allowing people who clearly have no ability to play social deduction games to single handedly curb the entire scumteam within minutes

I used to repeatedly accidentally call Blaseball Underhanded “Undertale”

Magnus knows how to play social deduction games

i remember the scene in undertale with Michelle Sportsman

2 Likes

they said “Its a beautiful day outside” and that was it i think

2 Likes

i don’t

1 Like

the first Flowergirl fakeclaim was pretty decent!

1 Like

Fang Gu Philosopher Lunatic is still one of the best things that I think has ever happened. Not just in BotC. In general

underhanded still fills me with visceral rage because of the Snyder Briggs HoF snub. SNY DID NOT NEED UNDERHANDED TO BE GOOD THEY WERE JUST ONE OF THE BEST PITCHERS IN THE LEAGUE

1 Like

The Michelle Sportsman boss fight

listen i understand that Michelle Sportsman got in on the Underhanded Ticket as the Ultimate Underhanded Pitcher. but Snyder was just an independently good pitcher who happened to get saddled with the most busted modifier in blaseball history but in a way that they’d get almost nothing out of it

uhh yeah i took flower girl as philo on n2 to confirm the flower girl’s claim (had not claimed flower girl yet, their soft was also compatible with town crier, did not once speak up when the flower girl put out a no for a day when everyone voted and made people think it was a vortox game)

1 Like

point is. peak expansion era feature. the expansion era was so cool actually

1 Like

how did you let them get away with this