Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I don’t knoooooow

what if we simulated the feeling of climate change through introducing 10 deeply stupid mechanics every single week

6 Likes

inspired ludonarrative decision there. glad blaseball basically went out on it

2 Likes

How

my favorite recurring bit in the expansion era is that they kept introducing multiple mechanics that do the exact same fucking thing but with different flavour

2 Likes

I saw this grade and was terrrified but htey actually jus tposted the entire rubric and I got a 100%

love 2 confirm the Flowergirl by making them moderately more likely to get wrong info while otherwise doing nothing to them

what if I want Savant but Deranged

1 Like

Excuse you. The other guy went for the alley-oop

Very different

wait actually thats just Cheesemonger

1 Like

one week we get “big buckets”, which causes home runs to occasionally score extra points

later we got fucking HOOPs which do literally the exact same thing but they’re ballin’

1 Like

And the Boss said “Slam Dunk” that’s a very important detail

1 Like

ive since abandoned cheesmonger becuase it’s too fucking stupid to work. est in peace cheesemonger you will be missed

1 Like

:pensive:

Th e cheese monger is fea rmonger but instead of choosing players they choose various cheeses, and instead of executing their target the ye at their target, and instead of playing Blood on hte Clocktower they’re at a cheese tasting…

now i have to use Coachman for Savant but Deranged

imagine (has never used a cheesemonger and only lightly considered it for Matsuraid script)

1 Like

other things in the blaseball expansion era which still crack me up to think about:

• tad seeth, the least important character in blaseball history
  • Stables, the most comically pointless stadium modification
  • we got tricked into voting for an extremely obnoxious modification because it was advertised by a picture of a rat eating pizza
  • honestly the grind rails were still an A+ bit
1 Like

also there were fucking noir detectives who were also wrestlers called Uncle Plasma and Liquid Friend

i’m still undecided as to which of those names is funnier. i think its’ just barely Uncle Plasma