Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

capitalism :scream:

too much posts i cant like them all please dont feel bad if i didnt like your post

1 Like

Buddhism is the worst religion. It’s nihilistic garbage that promotes the idea that the end of existence as the ultimate ascension
Most don’t enjoy suffering but I do. So I would never

1 Like

that’s why I was joking

1 Like

should we kill the fatman or not

1 Like

arcy arcy arcy ur gonna KILL her?!

2 Likes

it was also mostly about the “existence is suffering” bit

naturally this question has to have the same answer as the other question
so i continue to say yeah probably he should push the fat man onto the track

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s an interesting response. Previous research has indicated that most people disagree with you that it would be right to push the fat man off the bridge into the path of the train. However, your response is certainly consistent with your claim that Casey Jones should divert the runaway train so that it only kills one person rather than five. However, as before, there is a puzzle in that you do not think there is any general moral requirement to maximise happiness, which makes the reason why you think it is justified to kill the fat man to save five people unclear. Perhaps your response to the scenario below will help to clarify your thinking here.

The Saboteur (Scenario 3 of 4)

Okay so this scenario is identical to the preceding scenario but with one crucial difference. This time Marty Bakerman knows with absolute certainty that the fat man on the bridge is responsible for the failure the train’s brakes: upset by train fare increases, he sabotaged the brakes with the intention of causing an accident. As before, the only way to stop the train and save the lives of the five people already on the track is to push the fat saboteur off the bridge into the path of the train.

Should Marty push the fat saboteur onto the track (1 dead); or allow the train to continue (5 dead)?

Push the fat saboteur onto the track

1 Like

its psychonalyzing mob menality

this was written by an AI

this is like a slam dunk right
push him again

certainly

1 Like

what the hell is this motive

this time he deserves it

2 Likes

The train already came and went

2 Likes

SO true

1 Like

i miss when tutuu only liked posts that she enjoyed :pensive:

getting a single notification was like “omg what post did tutuu like aw yay happy”

3 Likes

but anyway is this AI or some prewritten text adventure-esque prompts

2 Likes