Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

yes

responsible what the fuck. arete if you try to compare this to the charity vs champagne question i KNOW what it wants from us

What is my budget

yeah ill send links to the two quizes i done so far and then ill send the link to the surviving quiz after w e do it

oh I guess this is the one thatā€™s equivalent to the blindness one

anyways yes youā€™re responsible

1 Like

lol

this is attempted murder

1 Like

as much as you can afford i guess

And the ā€œcure 100 peopleā€™s blindnessā€ thing always strikes me as coming from that same weird worldview. They never say ā€œcure 100 peopleā€™s tuberculosisā€ in those questions. Itā€™s just such a strange discrepancy where disability is a hypothetical rhetorical device for abstract questions that they donā€™t wanna ground in reality

1 Like

peter singer and his consequences have been a disaster for the human race

You can jist send some cheaper thingā€¦

A situation arises where you can either save your own child from death or contact the emergency services in order to save the lives of ten other children. You cannot do both, and there is no way to save everybody. Which course of action are you morally obliged to follow?

Save Your Own Child
Save Ten Other Children

Like do i need the ten pounds for something else that week

1 Like

ten other children

1 Like

guys you were supposed to stop arete wtf
now we are killing our own child

you gotta pick the ten but why canā€™t the emergency services save your own child? are they stupid?

prob not

your own child

1 Like

excited to see how the quiz feels about us not murdering one person to save ten, but saving ten people rather than our own child

1 Like

Depends how close I am emotionally with the other parent, along with the value of the lives

1 Like