Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Well yeah that’s a big part of why treating somebody as a Dangerous Sexual Other is bad

2 Likes

glad to see my assessment that that was where the confusion from tutuu and I was coming from is legit lol

1 Like

im ngl i dont even know what this means

does this mean if i harass women its your and may’s fault?

4 Likes

yes

1 Like

wait genius

3 Likes

@Chloe u suck

2 Likes

any day with an excuse to harass chloe is a good day

2 Likes

“You can’t wear revealing clothes because boys will see. You can’t have sleepovers with boys. What did you expect from him, he’s a boy. Boys are just gonna take advantage of you so don’t get involved with them” etc etc endless tirade you hear when you turn like 12

3 Likes

Something like this happened in my school, nowhere near as bad luckily, but still yuuuucky.

They got like a week suspension or something? And it was actually Not That Bad™ because “Boys will be boys” and they didn’t actually succeed in what they wanted to do.

3 Likes

my god

1 Like

perhaps unsurprisingly I was told none of these things :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I think the mystery as to why will never be solved so let’s not even start

3 Likes

$1,000,000 FoL millennium problem: why?

3 Likes

truly, we will never know

3 Likes

The mathematicians have had it too good for too long we’re inventing sociology millennium problems now and theyre all very good

3 Likes

anyways im out y’all have fun

dont burn the place down while im gone

3 Likes

looking at you, tutuu

3 Likes

Luckily I know what gender is because I read Dream of the Red Chamber so I think I have a solid shot. Dont ask me to apply this to anything but 18th century china

2 Likes

i was out with my parents and a girl and her parents we were 12. she kept lightly hitting my arm as a joke. i lightly started hiting her arm as a joke back and my parents scolded me later at home coz u cant hit a girl. i was so upset at this injustice that this was probably the domino block effects for me to become a woman hater

4 Likes