Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

theres people who have thought that are incapable of having bias because they cant see, hear, touch, speak, or taste
you aint gonna see a combo of all five anytime soon but its hard to say that there isnt blind people out there who are incapable of having racial bias because they can’t see race

REAL

i love bantering with you just in front of these random Guys

im the exact same in real life as online. Sometimes i stutter on my keyboard so hard i give up

i need more research into the subject to say if your point to people who as a whole are capable of having a bias must have a bias, but that definitely isnt something that applies to everyone

online improv is great training to be funny irl. if you can master being silly over text you are gonna crush it irl fr

2 Likes

another great early work

1 Like

i mean yes the floating man is probably incapable of bias but like i dont see how this one person hypothetical is at all representative or a good counterargument against what geyde is saying

1 Like

You said womp womp to some random man

1 Like

eliza is brutal

btw @Geyde HAVE NOT stopped listening to will wood since yesterdaay against the kitchen floor is so good

1 Like

however they can’t all be winners

2 Likes

oh yeah? i did 75 damage to you

theyre saying everyone has a bias
they objectively don’t
if you take those out then you got something interesting

do you think im funny? :face_holding_back_tears:

I’ve done over 100 to you

im not liking this out of spite

2 Likes

i got placed in the middle at the start unfair game

2 Likes

:saluting_face:
post liked

that is one person that doesn’t exist. you can take every argument a person is made and introduce the hypothetical fake person that goes against the argument’s point, that doesn’t mean that that argument is invalid

1 Like