Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

it’s actually wild

1 Like

…why

Did the printer really

Allegedly many swing voters don’t actually know about project 2025 n shit
Like I’ve heard stuff in the news about how swing voters say things like “the economy was better for me under trump so I’m voting for trump” or whatever

TRUE

I’ve long since said that the only way trump wins is because of Joe Biden

1 Like

Idk if Biden dropping out and being replaced with a better democrat would actually work simply due to the lack of even widely known democrats other than like. Kamala Harris who no one likes either

1 Like

i’m more annoyed with leftists who are sticking up their nose at voting as if that was ever a valid form of protest

6 Likes

What did the Harris Koala do

1 Like

Yea

I have no idea but allegedly she’s also bad :wowee:

I know literally nothing about her tho so take it with a grain of salt

PoV: High school gossip

3 Likes

like yeah I completely agree that something needs to be done about the genocide of palestinians and that biden has been doing everything but swing around that US World Power Influence to actually solve the problem

the alternative is worse on literally every issue including that one

3 Likes

if you care about human rights you don’t vote trump or take actions that benefit trump

3 Likes

I have the feeling that the elections doesn’t even matter. It’s like you’d be putting anyone as presidents and nothing will change into way better

1 Like

no it definitely matters lol

1 Like

I’m at a presentation for summer school thing for some reason

Bro the guy introducing the presenters was like “I need to see you ACTIVELY LISTENING AND AGREEING” the fuck was that about agreeing?

3 Likes

peak

1 Like