Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

No it matters
Only because trump is a fucking fascist and Biden isn’t though

the thing about electing a president is that the one single person you elected brings like a few thousand other people with them

1 Like

She’s done this twice now

and collectively that’s a big deal

1 Like

I will say that beyond ‘voting, organizing, and contacting your reps’ I don’t know what is actually +EV for social causes

1 Like

also if another supreme court justice dies or retires the sitting president at the time matters a lot

1 Like

yeah we’re still feeling the effects of trump’s court packing

3 Likes

Technically, if a Supreme Court Justice dies or retires, the sitting Senate at the time matters a lot.

2 Likes

:wowee:

they also tiebreak in the legislature by virtue of the VP in the senate which is fun

1 Like

Ok no actually this is extra fucked up because she brought in like some energy company that proceeded to claim a lot of climate change combatting things that readily proved to be exaggerated upon doing a slight amount of research about this company

1 Like

I disagree with this i think the only way to potentially win the election is with a different candidate, and a lot of house dems seem to agree as well

Biden’s entire campaign this election has been “vote me cuz im not trump” and the public finally accepting that he’s a senile narcissistic old man is resulting in a lot of people who have decided or resigned themselves not to vote, or to vote third party. A lot of centrists i know are leaning towards trump as well

I dont think hes going to win atm. I think the best chance (although probably small) is to replace him - likely with harris because shes been campaigning alongside him and actually has quite a bit of popularity

3 Likes

Yeah lol

Why is she desperately wanting to be agreed with. Is she a company shill

1 Like

you asked and i had to deliver

a cover of radiohead - creep by me

8 Likes

Well the reason she brought in the energy company is because they donated to the program so

Okay this sounds american enough

1 Like

big gretch

climate change discussion is fun because people being misinformed about what is happening is the Status Quo

3 Likes

beyond shit like ‘It’s real’ I’ve seen so many different perspectives on the situation it’s kinda nuts

1 Like