Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i don’t think replacing biden works out tho, like i think the democratic party just needs to have a better campaign. bc their campaign is just “vote me bc im not trump” and they’re kind of relying on that instead of like actually talking about what biden has done during his presidency and how he handled covid n all that, like there are tons of positives to point out that they Aren’t

introducing kamala could work? but i think its unlikely tbh, more unlikely then just adopting a different campaign strategy which is more aggressive instead of just kinda sitting there assuming they’ll win

3 Likes

Indeed

At this rate we should make a poltiics thread where we’re more lax with the rule maybe lmao

Flooding cookie thread with political discussion where its harder to moderate and might turn ppl away is mehze

4 Likes

No

1 Like

peak

3 Likes

This is exclusively because #politics discord channel experiences

3 Likes

also valid

1 Like

That being said i have class goodbye dont burn the house down

3 Likes

Skill issue imo

quick time to ban katze again

2 Likes

considering it’s election year I think it’s just Guaranteed to happen somewhere so a politics thread is probably correct

4 Likes

Eh fair

Me when fossil fuel companies tries to convince people to not give up on their fuels

2 Likes

quick chloe’s gone lets get into discussing the political landscape of the 1800s

2 Likes

I just have bad experiences with dedicated politics places

anyways uh

topic change

1 Like

idk i think poltiics threads always end up not working for one reason or another
a temporary one miight be fine? but like i don’t trust it

4 Likes

Nerdcord was smart enough to immediately archive it within the day

Ye

Like the ethical dilemmas thread was based because it existed to redirect a constant discussion for a time

3 Likes