Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i think we need to talk about the zen-moxxo the mere inclusion of that on script is gonna make any game unbearable

the looming threat of an instant evil wincon if you let the wrong person nominate and exe. but without any sort of fearmonger warning

Usually when one needs to design ground-0 homebrews. They need to make the roles weak and definetly respect the principle of not confirming

Everyone likes big, but big is going to crumble the potential

besides a killing mechanism that is otherwise complete cheeks because it can only (in a quite telegraphed manner) kill good players who are right, confirming them as right in the process

actually i’m not sure what its path to victory is outside of the instant wincon

unfun demon in every facet

you should probably compose a mega response in their thread

okay somebody else mentioned barmaid is outsidery

benguinedparbecue released a new video on youtube.com: “Why does this BoTC setup sucks and how to fix it (hopefully)”

oh idk the how to fix it. that’s their job

I scrolled high up enough and I see this :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

no this is just a splatfest

my conclusion is that the optimal way to play this script is to all coordinate to convert as many people as possible

1 Like

the good news? i misread one of the townsfolk so exe survival doesn’t actually confirm carny in play

the bad news is that this is an outsider

1 Like

you can’t even say exe survival on day 1 confirms good players because there’s literally a role that specifically makes the demon survive d1 exes

technically if someone survives the d1 exe you know they can’t be a minion though. and specifically only that

the penguined parables

average fol mafia player

1 Like