Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

yeah but now i have to pay for university by myself so like

3 Likes

Bitch

1 Like

my god

1 Like

get on that grindset bestie!! become an RA or sum shit, do work study, etc.

WCS transfer to somewhere cheaper u got dis

1 Like

the hell is an RA

me praying for that national merit thing :pray:

1 Like

can’t imagine doing something as terrifying as going to sleep at a reasonable time

resident advisor. ppl in dorms who live there for free but have to basically make sure 15-20 college kids dont die so its a bit of a difficult job

3 Likes

resident advisor. you have to look after all the freshies in your hall don’t do it (unless you’re desperately in need of free room and board)

2 Likes

free room and board would go so fucking hard ill prob do that asap

1 Like

ah

you do also probably have to suck up to the right people

2 Likes

might have to wait a year but i doubt its competitive at all so you can do that for years 2-4.

also typically get all food comped. and looks good on resume.

1 Like

genuinely it would be very based if this happened but there are no new indications of if i make it or not last i checked so :wowee:

My mom fact: my mom would sneak into college parties in high school despite, you know, not attending college, and nobody would bat an eye

May fact: I attended college classes in high school and did not go to any parties and in college proper I have not gone to any parties or really talked to anybody or done anything.

This has been May Irony Facts

3 Likes

My RA was literally never sober and did nothing ever and still got the free shit

1 Like

see i will simply like Do The Minimum and probably be fine

1 Like

im doing RHA (residence hall association) b/c I also get room and board for free, but instead of having to look after the fine youth of Wazzu i get to manage a large budget n shit which is nicer.

2 Likes

i cant belive wazza has kids… how time flies…

it doesn’t really matter if it sucks bc the money i save from doing that is insane, like less loans to take out? yes pls

1 Like