Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

TRUEEEE

Sometimes I think about prices and I want to throw up

2 Likes

I stress myself out over $700 for dentistry I was not built for college

3 Likes

ive been to, like , a few frat parties either by invitation or just walking in.

it universally sucks. even my friends frat which was supposedly the chillest was just so unbearably hot and loud.
this is probably because i dont drink

4 Likes

yea

its also a really nice resume filler

There was a girl in my dorm who we kept having to convince not to go to frat parties alone

3 Likes

i think about prices and go “how can i get this down or pay for this”
… at least for college

society

And it was just like. Come on

3 Likes

She didn’t even want to be there!!! She universally was like I don’t even want to be there I just want the free alcohol

1 Like

i am so fucking glad that the western student exchange exists

ik a trans girl who gets drunk and makes out with frat guys without saying shes trans

it’s good to hear the Fraternity system offers outlets for Self-Destructive behaviour to EVERYONE of ALL BACKGROUNDS!!

4 Likes

WOOO GO FRATERNITIES

2 Likes

nice

they didn’t have frats at my college so all the frat energy was shot back to the dorms at supersonic speeds

4 Likes

this was reasonably bearable just don’t interact with the assholes it’s not that hard

1 Like

So sad that I’m a massive nerd and have no social cred but I don’t even have any real nerd cred either because I’m sosick and do nothing. Blue's Clues

2 Likes

society if the national merit Guys actually did things:

(they’re doing things but apparently they’re announcing it in september so oops)

i’m kind of thankful that frats weren’t a thing though since I think them existing would up the already high amount of hatecrimes to a level that would genuinely affect my decision making

1 Like