Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

im not that antsy about it. my plans revolve around it not happening anyways

if it does happen it will be Very Good but my plans have Accounted for it not happening

ok i really need to sleep bye

How does your life go that that even happens

1 Like

yesterday i went to the dentist and one of the people examining me was a student so there was a whole bunch of talk and it was a lot of lingo i didn’t understand. and then they said “bleeding will probably be moderate” and i understood that!

3 Likes

actually do it this time lol

1 Like

would you really be surprised if it was

Oh that soudns hype af

1 Like

i didn’t know you were allowed to do that at mit of all places

1 Like

it was 80% close friends so that wasn’t surprising

I went ot the dentist and nothing happened and then they said “yeah you can fix your jaw for $700” and I went :/

jaw shmaw who even needs that

1 Like

From what I’ve heard you could do most things at MIT. At least a while back

one of my profs last semester didn’t have his phd yet but was in his final semester of getting one. which of course meant that for the second half of the semester he was preparing for his thesis defense instead of assigning homework, which was good for my mental health but bad for my chances of learning anything

2 Likes

one of the last “parties” i went to in highschool was for new years eve. it was at this 40 year old guy’s apartament, who was dating our 18 year old classmate. there were multiple of his 40-ish year old friends snorting amphetamines on the table. there was drinks and music as normal. i was repulsed, at one point, repulsed at my friends for not being repulsed. my friends were vibing. i started seriously reconsidering there whether i fit with my friends and whether or not i like them. its not easy to cut off the only friends you have

2 Likes

I love Friend parties. I’ve done a lot of Friend parties.

Last yr we had
-Halloween
-Easter potluck (I made… “punch”. mostly sunnyd. also jolly ranchers, and sprite, and lemonade? orange juice? it got kinda hazy at the end. The like whole 2 gallons got finished)
-Which Way Did My Friend’s Ex Plead To Extortion And Possession Of a Deadly Weapon and Many Others? (Not guilty)

just to name a few. We already have 2 planned for the start of this yr

2 Likes

this is so fucked my first reaction was ‘this can’t be real’

3 Likes

also log your goddamn exercise tutuu

2 Likes

A friend of mine used to do an apple cider party every year. Pick apples, make apple cider, drink apple cider

Good genre of party