Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I got N2ed though! And then N1ed off of my performance from that game! And then! Never! Nightkilled! Again!

Truly I peaked in Morbtainado!

which phrase

Now I have to add the caveat “until FAM4” because I got N5ed (mickey nightkill, not a real nightkill)

The entire sentence,

i just wanted to hear him say it

1 Like

And I literally had to be the only thing holding the village together. To do that. If I wanted to get nightkilled I had to singlehandedly be the only thing keeping people from wandering off a cliff. When are you fucks gonna stab me for once

A VILLAGER N1ING ME WHEN I WAS WIDELY CONSIDERED THE TOWNIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME DOES NOT COUNT

God it’s like 4:40 AM I shouldn’t be saltyposting over how I never get nightkilled on here. But come on. Why don’t I

yeah sorry may we were unfortunately losing a little bit too hard to kill you earlier

2 Likes

there is the timeline where mafia forget to get their superlikes in on jane (almost happened!) and you’re left as the only superlike vig target that night (since for some reason two different townies independently superliked you)

2 Likes

I’m very likeable.

And I kept making posts telling people not to superlike whcih people would spuerlike out of spite

one of those townies was our lost wolf (jinrou)

1 Like

I’m obsessed with the font Lora

Bird making sounds :/

Announcement of morning

remember that time i shielded jarek and then he vigged me despite being a claimed cop

remember that time i outed a greencheck on marluxion and then he immediately got himself killed

let me just say it was amusing from specchat to watch jane message achro with part of the message being “if nobody gets over 2 superlikes today note that probably no strong wolves left” while watching the wolves not have hit any superlike thresholds yet

1 Like