Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

If we’re doing this I’m going to go for insane deepcuts about my luck as town

1 Like

marl manifesting the funniest way he could possibly die in any given game

1 Like

Remember that time we D1ed a wolf and then I proceeded to list 2-player wolfteams as my prevailing theory for the rest of the game that always contained exactly 1 wolf. Which wolf it was switched

1 Like

remember that time three different townies had the opportunity to kill forum user someone in an event and chose to kill memekingpizza instead

1 Like

Remember that time I guessed the entire wolfteam D3. Three players and then hte last one (a lowposter) in a 2-person PoE. And then everybody proceeded to hammer somebody who they thought was my partner (flipped town) and then me

remember that time when i was modconfirmed not to be a packwolf by a wolf flip and then town started their “lost wolf hunt” (spoiler alert: this is always code for town deciding to start making the dumbest most inexcusable kills possible i have never seen it be anything else) and shot me anyway

1 Like

im pretty sure there were like 4 different people in fam4 that people went “if artemis flips wolf kill this person” and then they all flipped town and people kept pushing me anyway

Remember that time I kept trying to get Arctic and also everybody else in the game to vote for a wolf with me repeatedly and then proceeded to get suspected for pushing somebody widely considered obvious town and then got randomly D2 flashwagoned during EoD while I was at Splatoon practice

4 Likes

if you want a funny heehee wolf moment wolves wanted nuto to claim exclusively your visit on marl in an attempt to shade you. and then when you instantly claimed your greencheck wolves decided to have nuto just do it anyway

2 Likes

it was one of my favorite mafia moments

2 Likes

i think we were gonna decide whether we wanted nuto to soft watcher or to do some sort of reaction test/gotcha moment with the other two people artemis visited. but neither of those things ever happened

1 Like

remember that time i caught litten as wolf when he was “mod” “confirmed” by a “modpost” that definitely wasn’t a wolf announcer and then instead of dayvigging him i shot jarek (town) and then died that night

and then nuto got vigged and specchat was just like “oh wow his claim was contradictory”

1 Like

my favorite part was that somehow i genuinely didnt even notice anything wrong with the result

I liked this post a lot

2 Likes

we gave nuto an ita shield on n1 because we thought he was fucked. achro was roleblocked that night (which as per his roletext, actually just delayed his ability for a night) and on day 2 nuto had a magic death number that would’ve killed him in a single shot. somehow he did not get shot once on days 2 or 3

1 Like

CLASSIC STRATAGEM-15 MOMENT

1 Like

jake also rolled a magic death number that would’ve killed him in a single shot, but the hostteam accidentally gave him one of the most overtuned abilities in the game. no backsies!

Wait I forgot I was not only flashwagoned but hammered. Lol. Lmao

for some reason anni had an arguably even more overtuned version of this ability (a wolf who was completely immune to dying in itas until day 4, with a normal ita system that means it probably takes a few shots to get a “Hit! No one died!” at least they weren’t also dayvig immune like jake though lmfao)