Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

jake being davyig immune was tilting im ngl

jake’s role also had an extremely funny clause where if he was ever strongmanned he just said “nuh uh” and blocked it anyway

1 Like

if that role rands to anyone besides jake it sucks because they’re outted the moment an ita is shot at them. but jake played it about as perfectly as you could ask for

1 Like

I want to be good at being town

And I think I might already be kinda good at being town I think my luck is kind of abysmal.

i was gonna say “how is demiromantic even a thing” but ngl i used to see someone attractive in the airport and imagine having a family w them, so i guess it makes sense as a label because some people are not like that

3 Likes

makes for a bad sitcom protagonist

2 Likes

i personally can’t imagine being in a romantic relationship with someone i don’t already know quite well. or at the very least i can’t imagine it would go well

2 Likes

yah thats fair lol

2 Likes

i used to identify as demiro but now im not so sure

if i had to guess it was true because of environmental factors and now its not true anymore because those have changed

1 Like

I’m, like, gay

3 Likes

remember the time i randed wolf in fam4 and everyone made fun of me for getting chopped even though i had to make the choice between playing fam4 or focusing on graduating uni and i chose the latter and i did graduate and even though i made the right choice people still make fun of me

cis straight male

4 Likes

okay but you randed wolf kp

2 Likes

im heterosexual i like women and femboys

2 Likes

couldn’t even strategist swap kp out of poor polarized tutuu. our one swap was specifically tied to one of the other vigs

4 Likes

This is basically how I’n bisexual if I’m ever. When I say I’m kind of bi if perceived as a man I mean really Kind Of

2 Likes

im extremely bisexual. the bi only kinda stands for biden

5 Likes

poor tutuu :confounded:

for the sake of making fun of tutuu i will conveniently ignore that tutuu was on the getting vig swapped to them shortlist among people who clearly hadn’t read all the roles yet

3 Likes