Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i stg if she gets elected and then we have to suffer through “Kamala Harris uses the lives of trans people as a compromise piece with Republicans”

Is this legit

1 Like

like it would be better than trump but also FUCK

Isn’t it horrible that the electorate has to vote not for the one that would make the country better, but for the one that doesn’t make it worse?

1 Like

yes

ok im gonna go take a nap bye

It was gender affirming surgery that she blocked but later denied that she personally wrote it and said it was someone in her office that did it without consulting her. I thought there was an HRT thing too but I can’t find a source

1 Like

Night!!!

Better to check twice

1 Like

biden PLEASE lower the running age so we can have MISTERBEAST as PRESIDENT

4 Likes

“I think that we should make a system where people crippled by age, with lots of money and out of touch with the rest of society should lead the country”

Idea thought by the insane

1 Like

bidens last act before dying of SuperCovid is declaring Jimmy “MrBeast” Donaldson the god-emperor of america. His final words were “fine. you all can get what you want. have fun”

6 Likes

LMAO

this would be funnier but also hed definitely kill us all harder than trump ever could

3 Likes

Jimmy Beast tweeting about this revealed how much centrist brainrot he has. Hopefully Ava helps him get some sense

1 Like

i used to remember people talking about all the time that in the future we’d have political figures that are youtubers back in 2016ish, and how horrid it would be

2 Likes

i think i would be a good president

thatd be an insane ticket can you imagine

1 Like

you have to settle for markiplier sorry

i would love markiplier.

it’s probably end up being a beast/cuban ticket tho. which I dont like, not because cuban is a billionaire but because I dont like the Dallas Mavericks

2 Likes