Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

beginning of the end tbh

2 Likes

oh hey, there was some interest in seeing mod hypotheticals :popcorncat:

these won’t be all the hypotheticals used across all candidates, but these are all Real Hypotheticals sent to Real Mod Applicants

4 Likes

As part of your interview, we have a few sample scenarios for you to consider. For each scenario, please:

1. State your recommended action and explain your reasoning
  2. If you have recommended a warning, ban, etc., type up any messages that you think should be sent
here's one to start off with

Scenario context: You know that @purple (they/them) has a reputation for mild trolling on other sites, but they have not played on FoL very much (recently they have become more active due to being banned from MU). A cop13er is currently ongoing on FoL. Yesterday, with seven players alive (five town and two mafia), @purple claimed to be the alignment cop, and stated that they had two redchecks on different living players, @pink (she/her) and @yellow (she/her). In reality, they had a redcheck on pink and a greencheck on yellow. pink was voted out, and purple died overnight. The host of the game, @turquoise (she/they), sends you a screenshot of a Discord conversation explaining the situation and providing the following note: “is this gamethrowing? yellow is telling me that I should have subbed them out yesterday?”

turquoise
so uh what was up with that FPS lol…

purple
i thought it could be a bastard game

turquoise
you’ve got to be kidding me, it’s literally a cop13er in the nilla queue…

purple
u never know

4 Likes

this being said geyde mod might be even scarier

1 Like

after all, that’s now two staff that will randomly start spouting monsoon quotes

1 Like

this could be a real problem

1 Like

more importantly we now have two staff that can and will nya in the cookie thread for no reason

2 Likes

nya

1 Like

don’t fuck with this senator, etc

1 Like

oh fuck

1 Like

you already had chloe

1 Like

this makes three

1 Like

chloe wouldnt do it randomly

1 Like

bork bork

3 Likes

think tutuu wanted a big list of em

1 Like

Slowrolling

1 Like

I think it’s more Fun™ to post them one at a time but if people disagree I can do them all at once (for the ones I’m sharing which isn’t all of them)

5 Likes

can’t believe the 2023 best scum player wolfed their way onto the mod team…

3 Likes

meow

Question does fol actually need that many mods