Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

He thought no one would execute the player if he claimed the truth, so he lied about it being mafia

1 Like

if he didnt lie about being drunk and misreading his result he’s innocent (from the accusation of gamethrowing). lying about your result is questionable but we need reasonable doubt or proof he lied about misreading the result

nextttt aretttttttt!!!

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

another scenario

Benguined drowned a child, but it was funny and he would’ve be late for posting the EOD flips. Chat what do we do

3 Likes

i’ll shoot him a PM reminding him of his hosting duties and ask him to do the deed faster next time

2 Likes
Summary

An eye for an eye, have benguined be drowned by a child.

4 Likes

aret took a nap

I don’t think he was trying to game throw, just showed a funny resemblance to the scenario at hand.

1 Like

As part of your interview, we have a few sample scenarios for you to consider. For each scenario, please:

1. State your recommended action and explain your reasoning
  2. If you have recommended a warning, ban, etc., type up any messages that you think should be sent
here's one to start off with

Scenario context: Aret took a nap.

6 Likes

1 Like

may is a character in this book i’m reading

7 Likes

Would anybody like to guess which book it is

2 Likes

The bible

1 Like

do y’all ever re-read an old headline you forgot was a thing that happened and be like “what the fuck there’s no way that’s real”

1 Like

damn i didn’t know cao xueqin met may

3 Likes

totally forgot this was a thing and I still can’t believe it actually happened

2 Likes

aret back!

3 Likes
another scenario

Scenario context: @Tulip (any pronouns) and @Grass (he/him) have both been on the site for more than a year. Tulip was originally from Mafia Universe but joined FoL after being neighborized with an FoLer during MU anni; Grass found out about the site from being friends with a different FoLer in real life. @Tulip recently got off a 1-month blacklist for gamethrowing after shooting the revealed innocent child as a town-aligned vigilante. @Grass has previously been warned for toxicity on two occasions; one was six months ago and the other was more than a year ago. @Tulip reports @Grass for toxicity in a sign-up thread for a game in the special queue. The report happened while you and the rest of the modteam were sleeping; since it happened, five hours have passed, and there are 300 posts of unrelated discussion about Splatoon. You go to look at the thread, and find the following posts:

@Tulip

/in

im gay

@Grass

lmao

/out

@Tulip

what, do you have some issue with MUers or something?

Grass

no, I just don’t want to play with gamethrowers :joy_cat:

3 Likes

why do the fake people have pronouns if they’re not relevant to the situation at hand

seems kinda extra lel

1 Like

do you elaborate on the pronouns to see if any of the interviewed mods have a bias towards being more lenient or more harsh to a certain pronoun? i see what you’re doing. you can’t trick me. i see your cards…