Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

in theory

idk if MU would be okay with that though

1 Like

In practice?

1 Like

ok actually MU uses time slots for its queue, doesn’t it?

i was considering putting something stupid in the queue but if you wanted to do virtuous soon i was probably gonna do something more different

1 Like

yea

ah
when were u gonna schedule it for

i havent thought that far ahead im in “gathering motivation” phase

1 Like

ah fair

ill just tell you what the timeline for virtuous looks like

1 Like

Virtuous Lizards when

once we finish 5.5 (probably a week or so, but we are not putting in effort as consistently so not sure (also icet wants to touch up a few hob roles)), we will get Luka to review the changes that we made since they already reviewed the rest of the setup
as soon as Luka passes that, it will go into the queue behind Jackal Returns
we need to wait for PJO FM to finish. which is at most 2 and a half weeks and at least 2 weeks if it gets canned :wowee:
if Zone decides to host Vote-A-Life, it will probably fill within a week and take a week and a half to run given the 13p size
then Jackal Returns will open which will fill within 3 days (though i can totally see it filling instantly like virtuous i just don’t know for sure), and then it’ll take about 2 weeks to run
and then it’ll be Virtuous 5.5’s turn. at that point, we can schedule a time on MU of probably about a month and a half out
so all in all its lookin like
2 weeks for design at worst, 5 days at best
5 weeks for when it is next in queue at worst, like 3 at best
then 2 weeks for Jackals regardless
and then we schedule it for a month and a half out (6 weeks)

so basically at worst it’ll be 15 weeks out.

1 Like

this is more thinking ive ever seen you do, @tutuu would be proud

(good to know ty)

2 Likes

my guy when we finish 5.5 then I will release a hosting guide for those who want to host their own virtuous, combined with alternative rules and rejected rolecards

you can totally host it if you want!

i would need to learn how to make mafia roles first at all

alternative rules would mostly be alternative king mech

yeah ok fair

upick-style roles are even harder

1 Like

since you’re under a time pressure

2 Likes

Is there a possible version of virtious without any of the roles? Preferably without neutrals aswell?
It might be boring if it goes on too long so could it be 10v3?

1 Like