Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It’s effortless. I don’t have to put any thought into the fact that I know I’m arguing falsely. If I think about the thing I only think of the arguments that it’s true. If somebody doesn’t believe me I genuinely think they’re dumb or misinformed rather than smart for not believing my lies. If I come up with a new argument why the thing I’m arguing is true it feels natural: it’s true, of course there’s lots of angles to argue from

2 Likes

i think that just means you play mafia too much

4 Likes

natural wolf :flushed:

1 Like

The lie is “I am sure the cat is black” when they know they’re colourblind

When I was like eight I ripped a photo in half that belonged to another kid and I was being interrogated by the teachers who thought I’d done it and felt the same thing. It’s built in to me

3 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaa why did you do this :flushed:
may lore

(this, referring to ripping the photo, not the lying part)

1 Like

I held it in my hands and I wanted to rip it so I did

4 Likes

I picked up the frame to check whether it was foam or painted wood and then when I was holding it I wanted to rip it in half. So I did

2 Likes

The second one is a non-literal sense!!

1 Like

The kid should have punched you in the face you deserve it

3 Likes

What do you mean

i got sent home from school for doing this once

1 Like

That entire class (including the teachers) later had a Circle Time about how me and my friends playing a game where we pretended we were fairies was Disruptive and Bad and everyone hated it and we had to stop

3 Likes

So they didn’tpunch me in the face but they did socially ostracise me for roleplaying on the playground when I was 8

2 Likes

yeah this

Which is close enough

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/lying-definition/

Why’d u do that?

Wait which one - rip a photo or punch?

2 Likes

punched someone because i drew something on a blackboard and he erased it when i showed it to him

4 Likes