Should I bid on this Flight Rising accent does it look cool

5 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

it looks utterly incomprehensible

1 Like

Glowing endorsement coming from you, I’ll bid

2 Likes

The article…just supports my point? In the same article, it makes points about how the definition of lying is different to different groups of people as they define it in different ways

1 Like

it looks pretty cool
although it doesn’t seem to respect the shape of the dragon / have any shadows, like it doesn’t look like it’s actually on the dragon

2 Likes

I linked it because it was exactly the discussion we were having here not to Support Arguments

1 Like

Oh that’s very standard

2 Likes

Key aspect of the medium

does that not bother you tho

1 Like

People literally just turn the dragons into nice paintings

I’ve been playing this game for like 6 years and so eventually you just become numb to it

3 Likes

im gonna become a flight rising main because i miss neopets

2 Likes

It’s like, just a piece of abstraction inherent to the medium. When you look at cartoon characters, you don’t go “their proportions are all off, that’s odd”, you recognise it as a piece of abstraction because you have so much exposure to the genre. You’ve seen enough cartoons that you know that this is just how things are. Accents are like this

1 Like

this ones sick

preview-image
I bought this one for Very expensive recently

1 Like

This thing does not respect the fact that it’s on a dragon at all and it’s awesome

2 Likes

Imo I think you are lying if you say something false, regardless of what you believe. You are spreading lies. You are lying, because liars spread lies. This doesn’t mean anything about your character because the reasons for lying could be being ignorant, but you are still lying to people about the cat being black, and if you are lying about something, you are being a liar