Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

oh no… viral…

wanna hit up radiohead

can’t rn i’m with people soz

1 Like

i forgot to mention i blew up my laptop (again) by short circuiting a 7.2 V NiMH battery across a microcontroller plugged into my laptop

2 Likes

i did not mean to plug that battery into the microcontroller

i thought this was your project for a second and i was like “thats a cool box i guess”

5 Likes

This is an impressive way to destroy a laptop. Well done.

1 Like

I was lucky it only blew up the battery and not the motherboard

1 Like

the actual project was a boat that can autonomously measure water samples at desired locations for stuff like temperature, pH, turbidity, salinity, etc

i don’t really wanna send pictures yet until after the demonstration tomorrow cuz they might get put on a website or something by the university and then i risk doxxing myself

oh that’s classic

2 Likes

seen that one way too many times lol

2 Likes

i appreciate that this post includes the word again

1 Like

i can’t remember what happened last time but i do remember it was in the middle of a hydra game on MU while i was getting shoved into the poe for being afk and @May abandoned me except for the part where he made like 5 posts and got us townread again

5 Likes

I personally think the wolves conceded because of my pure aura of scary

1 Like

In my five posts

1 Like

I also think the ability to go “this thread sucks I’m not postinghere I’m going to go text my ex girlfriend bye” is an essential mafia skill

1 Like

I mean the thread didn’t even suck it was fine

But In General

1 Like

You have to text your ex that part os mandatory

1 Like

absolute tragedy that youve never done this while im around and dating you itd be so funny

1 Like