Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I need to watch it at some point

it is fucking

GOOD

so tightly written that it’s a little mind-boggling, so many tiny moments that suddenly become emotionally impactful outta nowhere, it felt too good to be real when i was first watching it

2 Likes

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but given that I watched it quite close after finishing Monster, it kinda felt like more of the same.
It’s great, don’t get me wrong, but I do think it was overshadowed for me.

1 Like

It’s not really a new thing: for example, I’m a lot more indifferent to Steins;Gate than most people because I binge-watched it less than a day after Dark’s final season came out.
Much of the issue is that if I like something, I actively seek out more of it, leading to diminishing marginal returns.

I’m blanking on a word. What are those little filament things that, like, glow when a light is shined on their base called. Not glow-in-the-dark stuff, they don’t light up themselves, they’re just, like, transmitting light from one end of thing to other end of thing. In toys and stuff

2 Likes

FIBER OPTIC

1 Like

I found it by looking for kids’ night lights and looking at hte words used in the SEO spam amazon listings

@chloe

6 Likes

GET A TSHIRT

2 Likes

i got a hat (a I :heart: weed (california) hat)

3 Likes

@Marshal you should go to hell

4 Likes

i greatly envy whoever had the privilege of writing this wikipedia article

1 Like

its not on the way, luckily ive heard it compared to los angeles often so i should get the authentic experience

4 Likes

poll: are people familiar with the phenomenon where the sea turns blood red for a few weeks and fish die en masse

3 Likes

those fucking algae

4 Likes

imgae

@ElizaThePsycho 23 minutes

1 Like

One of the 10 plagues of Egypt.

Red tide?

What