Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

whenever i dont have a joke my goto is slenderthey. its so fucking funny. slenderthey

3 Likes

collect my pronouns

1 Like

ALTERNATE ROUTE: collect my headmates

3 Likes

slenderman non-binary?

1 Like

i can’t imagine how funny it must be for someone not plugged in to american politics to watch right wingers talk about pronouns

4 Likes

damn they must hate this part of speech for some reason. did they not pass kindergarten?

3 Likes

(nsfw) (extremely hilarious, made me cry)

Summary

https://youtu.be/P4BHWDZUpXM?si=W9g7cBwylwKy1A-T

3 Likes

I moved in with Jenna after a year and it was almost sooner. We had spent maybe a month in each other’s physical company by that point. Terrible idea. We’re getting married in October.

4 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

mawwaige

1 Like

i cant really make fun of u lesbians considering my parents got engaged 6 months after meeting in an austin tx buffalo wild wings

3 Likes

yeah i cant make fun of you either
my brother got engaged after 5 months of knowing the girl he’s marrying next month

3 Likes

that’s just mormons, i’m pretty sure a mormon in the year above me was engaged before i graduated high school

3 Likes

YEP

1 Like

whenever i am worried about high expectations, i remember i am the product of a couple of BW3 beers and 6 months of dating and know that i have already made it so much farther than expected

5 Likes

Yeah uhaul lesbians is a meme, but look at conservative straight people

3 Likes

moving in with your partner after a year sounds totally normal and reasonable (admittedly the ‘having only a month physically interacting with each other’ part maybe less so, for general roommate-compatibility reasons)

3 Likes

exactly.

1 Like

My mom noted today that she’s old enough to be my grandmother and that is in fact true

4 Likes