Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It slows my reaction time

If someone leaps through your window in ten hours, you need to be alert in responding.

1 Like

You won’t mind if I don’t notice you for a few seconds

1 Like

im going to the store does anyone want anything

2 Likes

Can i get a chocolate ice cream please?

Can I have ten cups of Panacea tablets?

do you think im made of money?

1 Like

what are those

scp-500

cure alls

1 Like

just saw some fuckass seagulls on the middle of a roundabout. just hanging out. chill little men

1 Like

hi atlas

1 Like

I thought the unspoken agreement was that ill pay you after you return with my treat

i like your pfp

2 Likes

no? youre bulgarian???

1 Like

hi lilith

1 Like

thanks

thanks to Molly i am reminded that i cant pronounce my own name

1 Like

Do you say lilif?

1 Like

It’s still often said that straight people engaging in activities that are said to be disproportionately or primarily enjoyed by gay people are Pretty Gay, in a way that’s pretty specific to gay people as a subculture in a way that’s not captured by your Mesopotamian analogy IMO. Oh you like musical theatre? That’s pretty gay. You like (this one left as an exercise to the reader)? Pretty gay. Like there’s a difference in context here - people don’t call any behaviour “pretty Mesopotamian”, so why would they extent that to kissing? Being gay, however, is something that straight people can apparently be Pretty, by engaging in certain gay associated behaviours, so it could hypothetically be extended to additional things.

If we assume that kissing, having been invented by gay people, is known as something primarily practiced by gay people, it would be reasonable for the social standard to be that kissing is Pretty Gay. Would it still be appropriation? I dunno, maybe? I’m not sure most people would see it as such

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be SCP-500, those pills were designed off the universal cure potion carried by Panacea in Greek Mythology.
But effectively correct.

1 Like