Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I don’t like peanut butter and jelly because I’m a fake american

SAME
they did this to me like 4 times in a row like how much blood work do you need to say “yeah you just suck”

i would have assumed it was because it would hospitalize you or something

1 Like

i had pretty goated bloodwork this recent go-around, the instance beforehand was illuminating tho

im not convinced americans are real

thank you for liking thom “radiohead” yorke marissa im glad my thom yorkeposting is appreciated

1 Like

No I like peanut butter and honey

the great thing about fixing your problems is the 2 weeks where everything feels great because u r not used to the feeling of feeling great

i’m not that mortified at this since pb & j isn’t eaten here, i’ve only eaten it a few times myself, so the whole thing is unexplored to me

hes just such a fucking creature

1 Like

my mom can cook amazing stuff, sometimes she makes abominations. yesterday she took chinese instant noodles, without any seasoning or spices or stuff, boiled them and then put parmesan cheese on top and that was it. “italian style pasta”

2 Likes

it made me sad i wanted to cry

put ketchup on it

-Bionic probably

3 Likes

thinking about the weezer/radiohead live radio session

mmm cant wait for my american style burger and my mexico style burritos and my germany style bratwurst

1 Like

this is proof that they know about weezer. like we know weezer knows about radiohead they literally have an album called ok human but it goes deeper

heyyyy dont make fun of me! bad marissa!

1 Like

ermmmmmm acscsuta;lly bugrers are from ham burg., sooo ermm awkward

3 Likes

there’s a dilbert reference in peanuts
there’s a peanuts reference in calvin and hobbes
there’s a calvin and hobbes reference in dilbert

could this be one of those crazy cases where it turns out radiohead and weezer canonically exist in the same world

1 Like

you are so stupid