Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

but then i vote gummy and people are just incredibly confused. idk

Why would you saying im the vortox break madness though?

In retrospect the correct play was to not get cered L bozo

oh i was pushing you as the vortox! but saying how i knew would definitely have been a madness break

and i kinda have to push ash as evil because he’s (truthfully) claiming the character i’m ceremad as. despite me knowing the team was you/may

Botc moved too fast for my brain lmao

One day im going to sit down and learn the lot3

Lore

I specifically Cerenovused you because I knew you would stop pushing correct worlds if they didn’t track with your madness. And that you couldn’t get away with pushing inconsistent worlds if they didn’t track with your madness. Anybody else could probably go “iddkkkkkk I think gummy is the Demon IDK enough about mech to back it up” or at the very least would feel comfortable going “we can’t tell which of Ash and gummy it is but gummy just has Demon vibes” but you have to explain yourself always so you will actually be limited by it

which means that my one wincon of ash nomming you is never gonna work out because ash thinks me pushing you is agenda. we were just kinda fucked

my dms with arete that game were something

3 Likes

You’re unfortunately Cerenovus bait. Sorry to inform you this way

2 Likes

One of these days, I will figure out how to get people to listen to me without yelling at them to shut up.

I think may and benguined are the only ones who know how to play botc

The rest of us are just there for the vibez

2 Likes

One of these days I will figure out how to listen to people without telling them to shut up

I just kind of do whatever and it works out. I know how to play BotC because, and only because, I am completely convinced I know how to play BotC

2 Likes

1 Like

:blunder:

1 Like

Idk how to play good or evil

When im good and someone thinks im evil i just scream

Otherwise im like nooo its not me plz

1 Like

Me when I tunnel straight into a loss (surely this is a one-off occurrence).

is this the quizbowl botc postgame thread now

someone post a moral dilemma or something

4 Likes