Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

IDK how to play Good so I just do random shit and pretend I know what I’m doing. It never works

2 Likes

but i was right!

3 Likes

You Could Join Us Next Time

1 Like

the day 1 whisper in that game where gummy claimed artist and i just fucking knew that she was up to no good but could do nothing about it

2 Likes

Ive seen your name recently but i cant figure out how

2 Likes

Okay at least knowing you had the solve makes me slightly less mad you kept “thinking I was Good” despite the fact that I was trying to really loudly shout I AM EVIL in your ears

2 Likes

katze is one of the stupidest players I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

It’s so over for the Katze fandom.

thats for the better, the less you know about me the safer you are

2 Likes

I MESSED UP

MY SEAMSTRESS INFO

1 Like

I MESSED UP MY SEAMSTRESS INFO AND EVERYBODY WAS LIKE YEAH CHECKS OUT :)

1 Like

i really couldn’t push an ash good world so i had to settle for the next best thing

2 Likes

Skull

btw the standard vortox check is “am i the artist” and using your artist question as a vortox check is. suboptimal

1 Like

i was a little upset that people so readily believed that, as the real artist who used my question to split the grim

2+2=5

I was the one who said a vortox check was a great idea :)

And I ANNOUNCED THAT FACT so peopl ewould THINK I WAS EVIL

In hindsight, I do not know why I keep letting Gummy’s claims slide.

You have no idea how much I was seething that people kept failing to push me. Every time somebody accused me I would put on my most pathetic polarised blatantly evil voice and go “I am NOT I am NOT!!!” and nothing would happen