Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

wooow molly :sob:

a little tear is falling down on my left cheek for real right now, i hope you have fun with that (im not lying, its from recalling embarassing moments earlier not from you but its fun if i pretend its coz of you)

1 Like

Down horrendous

4 Likes

Not true!

I shall progress the progress towards a delectable treat.

2 Likes

@mollylikesorigami

I hand crafted a beautiful origami just for you

Summary

just to be clear this whole thing is a game / joke to me im very entertained by it im not serious about it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s pride month and there’s straight courtship happening the cookie thread. What the hell

5 Likes

MY BROTHER IS GETTING MORMON MARRIED TODAY

3 Likes

STRAIGHT COURTSHIP IS NOT THE END OF IT

1 Like

"uh, um, I made this romantic gesture for you… But like as a friend! Like I definitely am not saying I like you or anything :sweat_smile: :point_right: :point_left: " — person who absolutely likes the other and is going to become violent when they get friend zoned in 6 months after finally having the courage to ask them out

6 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Violent? Why violent :frowning:

So you do like Molly then? I wasn’t saying that was you btw. Just straight courtship

2 Likes

Oooh okii :blush:

1 Like

I predict 10 years of marriage troubles

5 Likes

how do you figure this out while not trying to transition

3 Likes

Wait was this your brother that was 18 or something ridiculously young?

1 Like

He’s 21 (missionary moment) she’s… 19?

1 Like

They’re both freshmen in college

1 Like

Another kid will save their marriage, surely, they say for 5th time

2 Likes

No actually not that kind
The kind my parents probably had and tried to disguise from us
Where it’s an uneasy existence for a number of years but they’ve convinced themselves everything is fine
Eventually they might work it out but they’ll never actually get divorced, whether due to Jesus or their own folly