Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Nodnod

1 Like

I never really play spellcasters which is where I think I saw a lot of the differences

1 Like

oh no i mean i played all of them using furry races, human is just boring

2 Likes

3.5 is neat, but goddamn is it the reason why I utterly despise starting at level one
(While I did play with my family, we also (in no small part because of me and my undiagnosed mental health issues) constantly would start and restart campaigns. Which meant rolling up a new level 1 character.

The beginning levels of 3.5 are not fun. Especially as someone who was constantly drawn towards sorcerer. Y’know. The shittier wizard.
Also played mostly with just the base phb
Sure I read many of the various splats. But that just made me despise the initial levels even more.

5e fixed this by having cooler introductory levels for casters. And also DnD beyond made making characters using the various splats easier so I can make the Cool And Neat characters I always dreamed of.

1 Like

lmaoooo i remember the first mash i ever did i was actually lurking 24/7

God do I hate 3.5’s Sorcerer

i am like in the awkward phase where i know i cant just lurk and hyperpost all day but i also get worried if i leave for 4 seconds someones gonna call me frozen

Even in 5e I think starting things at level 2 or 3 is the way to go.

2 Likes

It both defined a core aspect of my aesthetics (because it’s simpler to play than wizard (I hate Vancian magic)) and is an eternal pox upon my existence

1 Like

Real

1 Like

ye fair startring at level 3 is good

im gay

1 Like

Same

cant wait for dungeon meshi episode 25

I need to finish watching dungeon meshi

hi gay i’m bi(onic)

But my brain has decided that (re)watching My Hero Academia is the way to go

But none of that matters because the start of July has both Dawntrail’s release and Zoneless Zen Zero

I’m going to be in mmo and gacha hell

1 Like

I’m still paying for FFXIV but I haven’t played in months but idk if I’m gonna play Dawntrail yet :joy_cat:

I do love a good dual wielder tho

And fem Hrothgar

I caught up to the MHA manga months ago and it was this really climactic moment and I’ve neither watched nor read it since lol