Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Eh I don’t like that personally because you can sometimes overspec into things that don’t matter

God real

I know I’m going to play dawntrail because I am still brainrotted

Trying to decide whether to level pictomancer, viper, stay the course on Reaper, or go with a different job I currently have at level 90

1 Like

I could never get into FFXIV the npcs talk way too fucking much

Sounds like a skill issue

1 Like

dancer all the way in ffxiv. Was a paladin main, who just feel in love with the ddr combat system of dancer

1 Like

Valid

I’m pretty sure tommorow is the last chapter

think I have like 5 more jobs to get to 90. Not going to finish in time for dawntrail but got close. iirc ilast 5 are blacksmith, black mage, white mage, astro, and monk

1 Like

Reaper does make sense for you vibes wise tbf. But yeah I’d try being a Viper girlie for sure.

1 Like

Honestly I tried playing FF7 but couldn’t really get into it.

I really liked Octopath Traveler 2 tho so maybe I just don’t like FF (I’ve seen glimmers of FF6 and it seems really funny so I’m considering playing it)

I saw the Reaper reveal trailer and I immediately knew

“I am leveling and maining this for the entire expansion, I do not care how it plays, I will fucking cope if I have to.”

2 Likes

The best ff is ffx

1 Like

We’re best friends now

MMOs I’ve played
WoW = Got lost and had no idea what to do
ToR = Got bored
Tera = Got bored + Servers shut down
FFXIV = Got bored due to yap fest

(coincidentally it is also my first ff. Yuna and Lulu had extreme influence on my aesthetics. Same goes for Paine from ffx-2)

1 Like

Pog

Yeah fair

Paine is a baddie. FFX-2 underrated. Dress sphere system was very cool.

14 got me into the series, I’m hype to try 16 when it comes to PC. Havent gotten too deep in any other then 10, and I only put down ten cause other games came out

I think for me MMO raids seem really fun but grinding/progressing in MMOs are just boring