Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

In my fuckin stupid setup, the Splatoon weapons one, I made the decision to treat day and night phases as identical in terms of action resolution - this meant that there were no instant day actions, which was an intentional design choice, I didn’t want to deal with them. Actions by default could be used both during day and night. This was kinda weird but worked for what I wanted to do

4 Likes

Weird dummy

Straight flag avatar attempting to bully me

2 Likes

no but i should use this to show my admiration for gira-senpai

2 Likes

Im happy with my contributions

Have fun (:

3 Likes

wait what did you contribute

3 Likes

I helped with the pfp and stopped kat from using a stupid username

The one she almost went with would almost certainly be shortened to something less cringe and thats no fun :3

2 Likes

what was the other username

1 Like

in my interpretation there is an extremely tiny buffer between phase actions and the actual end of phase
a non immediate action will trigger right as the day ends and only continue into the night if it’s specifically worded as such, and would fall into a limbo where it can interact with things that last until the end of day and things that happen exactly as the day ends

2 Likes

but this is just me making my explanation as convoluted as possible in hopes that it makes sense

1 Like

“Maid Meow Meow”

I was like dude theyre just gunna call him MMM thats dumb
And also its not bad enough in the first place

3 Likes

i mean i was choosing between a few, but our lack of braincells did combine to spark something truly perfect

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

marlu xions

1 Like

heavily appreciated

1 Like

imageday

4 Likes

i think you misspelled trans rights

2 Likes

TRUE

1 Like

I’d say so. I’m just imagining them rushing to their target and healing them before being dragged to the gallows.

@Italy Ivy managed to get two WhiteNights in her facility