Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

not if you’re the immigrnats

as a southerner i don’t know a single person who refers to all sodas as “coke” and i firmly believe that whoever does is a complete lunatic

1 Like

They get a false rolecard with an ability, but they’re actually VT. Investigatives get random/arbitrary info. The role works because botc is semiopen, but it’d make a closed setup very bastard.

maybe an acop that knows that on even/odd nights (not which) their feedback is random?

1 Like

Real

Bastard game, and I hate it when people think my games are bastard. I am crazy and evil, but at least I don’t want my players to waste their time doubting their feedbacks. (Because those are my words, and my words as host are only beneath that of the site moderators.)

Yeah. This. I hate it.

Hm… I can work with this. (But also: Alignment Cops are… tedious to work with. Normal A.Cops are too strong, but this role makes its users doubt my words.)

I already tried out other variations in other setups of mine as well, so I don’t know if I can come up with a fresh idea for A.Cop variants. (To be fair, we have come to a point where we’re also re-using old roles in new setups.)

counterargument: hormones

2 Likes

…Commuter? :thinking:
I keep skipping things out after all.

Magnus seems to be winning. Magnus seems to have the cutest meow in the eyes of the people. Keep the votes coming people. We need to get to the bottom of this on whoever has the cutest meow, me or magnus.

1 Like

use da money u save from no taxes and cross state boundaries

imagining this reply refering to increasingly absurd places

2 Likes

narnia

its a really good argument

me no like taxes :anger:

i cant tell if ur serious

[PICTURED: Someone, in the middle of antartica]
Well at least there aren’t taxes.

2 Likes

i mean i half am joking and im half not