Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I take my shoes off when entering the house despite the fact that the rest of my family don’t cause my friends growing up thought it was weird not to

1 Like

were it not for your chronic pain you would probably have never met me. which is my way of saying that chronic pain carries with it many disadvantages

3 Likes

I’d be safe from the quizful bowler

1 Like

(Thqt’s you.)

1 Like

i’m not the only quizbowler in the world. you’re never safe

2 Likes

(your friends are right)

america never should have gained its independence

2 Likes

There’s a non-zero chance abled!May becomes a quizbowler that seems like his kind of thing

1 Like

The Quizzical Bowler

chronic pain does have its advantages

2 Likes

Marked Safe From Quizbowl Today

1 Like

quizbowl does require good buzzing reflexes which is presumably hard if you have may disease. my thumb has been honed by years of buzzer reaction time to the point that i basically practice it in my sleep

1 Like

I can probably buzz once. It’s repetitive motion that’s bad for me

So only if it were like over and over again within a very short span. And I don’t think we’re Tetris levels of button pushing yet

I unrelatedly would probably be bad at buzzing due to mental issues but that’s all in my head

yeah buzzing confidence is something you have to gain. i have notably more of it than any other kind of confidence

1 Like

it has to be honed by years of “dammit i knew that i just wasn’t confident enough” and eventually getting tired of that

1 Like

Oh I meant attention deficit

not tetris level but over the course of a tournament with ~10 rounds of 20 questions a day. most thumbs don’t like that

I’m real slow at snapping to people firing at me in Splatoon because I get bored and stop paying attention

1 Like

that will also get you yeah