Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

idk i dont go to arts and craft stores

1 Like

my partner owns one id just ask them

1 Like

you have a problem with an obvious solution and then post “:(” this is why i hate dogs!!!

3 Likes

im gonna bite ur arm off

1 Like

woe
400 white damage upon ye

1 Like

the problem with me paiting minis isnt the minis its the paint, i dont got paint rn

1 Like

i had a dog almost bite one of my appendages off once it was pretty poggers why not level up to going for a whole ass limb

2 Likes

Also why are you blaming me. I’m an unwilling participant in this. Italy is the one you should blame

3 Likes

you should blame me instead

@may iimm buuyhng olbfgoooodf coprrastion iif dewweided iiiiiiiiiiiii blamed u si ef bad

1 Like

i take great enjoyment in your suffering

2 Likes

@benguinedparbecue I asked my siblings the question re: “is the brainrot strong in your household” and they both said yes and pointed to the other one, and on the car ride home they proceeded to cause my mother to look up what the phrase “sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler” meant, if that answers your question

3 Likes

Are you the drunk version of Luka

1 Like

My brother used the full version of some meme phrase I referenced earlier, and I was like “did you learn that from YouTube shorts”, and he said “no, I learned it from YouTube longs, aka Reddit”, because he watches the videos this one guy does where he reads from his subreddit. Might be worse than I thought

oh my god I might no who the are watching

anybody not in the benguined getting his power knocked out by a storm fandom is out of luck today

3 Likes

You don’t have to admit who it is but what letter does their name start with?

I’m trying to remember what phrase in particular it was

Oh I said “new bird just dropped” because a new type of bird (some manner of heron) showed up by our table, and he said “babe, wake up, new bird just dropped”, indicating he had heard the full phrase before. That’s what it was

A