Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

the fuck mosiqutio polticial party would probably lose some members after achieving its one political goal too

3 Likes

my actions notably did not have consequences* as death did not free any employees from contractual obligations and all my enemies are dead (citation needed)

1 Like

altneratifely, they go for a power grab, they try to eliminate wasps and bees next or spiders

1 Like

that’s okay, it’s fine to have groups that temporarily come together to achieve an important goal and disband after achieving it

2 Likes

but the party leaders would be unhappy

1 Like

I’m not anti-pollinator

1 Like

and yet ukip still exists

1 Like

with that being said I am pro eradicating diseases so maybe there’s some potential for a lateral pivot

2 Likes

I just posted a bad post complaining about people doing this with the negative consequences of “being mean”. Many people all the time are doing such things as “being mean to politicians and celebrities doesn’t count as being mean, because they’re more powerful and aren’t really harmed by it, and it brings me joy so it’s fine”, and then eventually extend their definition of “more powerful” to mean “anybody with more tumblr followers than me”, and eventually “anybody at all”. And it’s like. You’re negating the negative consequences of this action in your mind in all circumstances because you’ve decided it’s not overall bad in one circumstance. No moral backbone!

we’re done it twice, just lots more to go :wolf_knife:

3 Likes

I see people going “eradicating wasps (whose main crime is being annoying) is fine and would have no negative consequences at all” - I saw that one before and more often than mosquitoes, and that is much more questionable

what’s the second one

Rinderpest (disease that affects cows)

**affected

1 Like

I think the version of May with 10% more confidence (which you are experiencing right now) is quite annoying

killing wasps would absolutely have ecological impact but i’m okay with it because they won’t stop nesting right above my front door and it’s pissing me off

1 Like

i vacillate between cocky bastard and no confidence whatsoever and have no in between. i put myself in the latter box as often as possible because when i’m in the former i start making lots of unforced errors

1 Like

isn’t this awesome I think this is awesome

4 Likes

We haven’t had problems with wasps this year cause we sprayed the peppermint around before they first nested. Apparently removing wasps after they nest tends to attract more wasps, while scaring them off before they first nest means they just never show up at all. Maybe you have done this already IDK. But we had problems with wasps for years and this worked

CLARIFICATION: I think the flatline at zero is awesome. I do not think all the previous years before that are awesome.

5 Likes