Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

one day

1 Like

arr arr

1 Like

oooh you were thaaat animal. right. i never perceived u differently. same intelligence level. creature. undeserving of human rights. unfit for civilization.

1 Like

Misexecutions make you stronger

-May 2024

2 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

hello store I’ll like to refund my zug it seems to be turning different colors I thought it was a green radioactive cat

3 Likes

oh i like this. looks like a foiled / polychrome card from balatro

2 Likes

hmm

1 Like

it would make a cool animated pfp to have balatro’s foil/poly effect gif overlayed on top of the original pfp

1 Like

evil zug

5 Likes

this is insane

1 Like

help me seal is bei g bullied

1 Like

ill try to make one for you :blush:

1 Like

i cant find anything online :sob:

1 Like

Okay, so the fire alarm got set off. (I didn’t know it even worked, this is the first time this has happened this year). The cops & firefighters come in, search the building, come out, and say that none of us can re-enter until they find the person who was in the third-floor study room with McDonalds (presumably smoking). Nobody responds. They are looking for a martyr.

Now, there’s an easy out to this: there are two third-floor study rooms. If you have the person who was in the study room without the McDonalds and smoke, they could simply say “oh, I was in the third floor study room”, lead the cops to the wrong room, and then sincerely apologise for the confusion. By the time they would realise they had the wrong guy, everybody would be back in the building and not possible to hold as hostages in this way…

I thought of volunteering and doing this, but I did not know which study room had the smoke… and I worried there would be belongings in there that were not mine… and also I can’t walk up to the third floor. And I was too close to them communicate this plan… maybe the guy who volunteered thought of it… you never know

5 Likes

Good luck finding an invisible guy

1 Like

Actually wait they could probably find them easily lol

1 Like

Is this one better

1 Like

2 Likes

why are there so many mahjong soul catgirl images

4 Likes