Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

hes an admin on a mafia site

4 Likes

he loves to run high concept games. he is unfortunately stymied by the fact that he is DOGSHIT at game balance and they’re always townsided. and the fact that even in games with relatively smaller sizes phase changes still take hours

2 Likes

I have had multiple discussions with people about how cop 13ers are a bit too town sided but really fun and way different than other vanilla setups because of how much it’s worth it to do insane bullshit around the cop.

2 Likes

he is the epitome of a host who will answer “could i” and then never even think to ask “should i” (80% of the time he should not)

1 Like

Play FAM4 it’s here and going to be better

2 Likes

He just like me fr

1 Like

He was quoting some copypastas but changing them to be more fol-y afaict

3 Likes

i was talking to chloe, who is legally not allowed to play fam4

idiot!

2 Likes

I remember when duke wanted me to try forum Mafia so he had me spectate a cop 13er he was in. He bought that Silver Keith was softing cop so hard that when Mattie claimed cop, duke helped convince the thread that it was SK and they yeeted Mattie. Mattie was the real cop.

3 Likes

BM3 had manti playing the game while hosting. I’ll do something like that again I’m crazy

adequate introduction to forum mafie

kat i stg every other day you go from “ur not allowed to play anni cuz mafia is bad for u” to “r u gunna play anni? :3” WHAT DO U WANTME TO DO

1 Like

I can’t believe they let Kat of all people host an anni. Haven’t they seen the last two fams?

3 Likes

3 Likes

im ngl i kinda got abducted into the team

1 Like

and by that i mean i think i memed too close to the sun

1 Like

3 Likes

hehe weed cat

1 Like

Also someone like Achro is a bad peek btw. Never peek players who are gonna die if they’re town. You peek middle of pack players: not immediate POE, not anyone averaging in the top 3 of everyone’s town reads. This way you maximize both the number of living peeks and damage to wolf win equity.

1 Like

That’s what happened to me too. I feel for you.

1 Like