Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

REAL

I hate woke culture so much. When will sleep culture come back?

17 Likes

Pepper .

1 Like

Cat

1 Like

sleep culture is real

3 Likes

They’ve tried to get me medicated for the fuckin
Restless legs syndrome

Unfortunately I still fall asleep in class
Not as often tho

1 Like

i feel like she would be frens with honey i get a lot of vibes

1 Like

I keep napping in the afternoon

2 Likes

Trur

1 Like

I slept through classes in HS p often

1 Like

this is not due to narcolepsy or anything it’s just because I woke up at 4am to go to rowing practice

2 Likes

and because the classes I slept through were the super easy and therefore boring ones

2 Likes

I don’t know how you guys do it, but I can never sleep in public and I can also barely go unconscious when napping

2 Likes

Nice

the teachers let me do it because they knew I’d still be ~top of the class

4 Likes

it also helps to be a good person and on good terms with them lol

if they know I’m a good kid who’s gonna learn the material and do all the work, most don’t actually care if I nap in-class while they’re working with the students who need more help

I’m sure some teachers would but my school’s teachers were categorically pretty good and focused on what really matters (ie, teaching, not shows of superiority over the kids or other silly things like that)

5 Likes

You’re pretty lucky for the school you have. Teachers that are this caring?

1 Like

well, we were like that

then things went downhill when our school board went on a hiring spree of people coming from the only district in the state that was taken over by the state not for financial reasons but for poor educational results, and then those hires in administrative positions started either firing good teachers or causing them to leave to not have to put up with their bs

luckily this only started a lil bit before I graduated so it didn’t directly impact me too much but like

man did it suck to see

3 Likes

What the hell

School board moment

1 Like